The Bible teaches us that sin is a crime of God’s law. (1 Jude 3: 4) All people who know the difference between right and wrong have sinned. (Romans 3:23) Our sins separate us from God. (Isaiah 59: 1-2) The punishment for sin is death (Romans 6: 23).
God loves us, he does not want us to be punished for sin. That is why He has given us a way to forgive (Jude 3: 16). God sent the only devout son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins (1 Jude 4:10). God does not want us all to die in sin. That is why he sent his only son, Jesus Christ, for the forgiveness of our sins, who gave his life on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. That is why now we have to get forgiveness of our sins and have eternal life. We must accept the salvation that Christ has made possible. To achieve this salvation, we have to take five steps.
1. First of all we should listen to the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Bible teaches that faith is by listening and listening according to the word. Paul is not a Christian. Everyone should believe in Jesus Christ for themselves. The Bible also says that until no one heard the gospel and learned that Jesus Christ died and was buried for our sins, and was born from the dead. It cannot be saved. That is why Paul says this (Romans 10: 14) before he can believe, he must first hear the gospel.
2. When you have heard the gospel, now you should believe it. You must believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God. If you want to get salvation, then after listening to the Gospel you have to believe that Jesus Christ is your God. This is why the gospel is preached all over the world. So that more and more people can get salvation.
3. When you have received the gospel, you must now confess your sins in front of God. So now you should repent of your sins. When you repent of your sins, God forgives your sins. Repentance is a result of getting forgiveness of your sins. The Bible also teaches us that when we repent of our sins, we turn away from sin.
4. When you have repented of your sins, now you must accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. When you accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God, then the distance between you and God ends. With this you can build your personal relationship with God.
5. When you have accepted that Jesus Christ is the son of God, then you should be baptized. Baptism also follows repentance. That is why the seers cannot be baptized. Because they were born in the presence of sin and they have not heard the gospel. Have not repented sins. They do not accepted that Jesus Christ is the son of God. Therefore, when you also do these five tasks, you too can bring salvation in your life.
I hope that this article will help you in getting salvation.